Sunday, October 27, 2013

Owner Interview: Stonewalter

Pittsburg Panthers



WIS Name: Stonewalter
First Name: Frank
Home State: Washington
Age: 60


What do you do when you’re not playing HBD or working?: 
I am an actor by trade. At night and weekends I am at work performing. When not engaged with that and HBD I am usually learning lines, songs, choregraphy. Also, I love traveling to Europe.

Favorite Teams: 
Seattle Seahawks. I was an original season ticket holder when the tickets were only $6!!!
Hate to admit it...the Seattle Mariners.

Choose 4 people you’d like to hang out with for a night (why?): 
Clint Eastwood
Gene Hackman
Mike Nichols
Robin Williams
I would just like to sit around and talk about the arts. Good stories, good whiskey, and good laughter.

Funniest or dumbest thing that you have done in last few years: 
Anything I do on stage at my age. People think at my age I should be able to do anyting a 20 year old can do.

Most Memorable WIS moment: 
Getting my first team to the WS. I lost, but it felt great. I was almost afriad to log on for fear that I would break the spell.

HBD owner that you respect/fear the most (Why?): 
Sermonauthor. He is very learned, a published author, and old enough where we share some of the same values.

If you could change one thing about Sweet Lou, what would it be?: 
I just started here, it's perfect. So far.

If you could change one thing about HBD what would it be?:
Carry over unused funds from one season to the next. Even if it is half. Sometimes I don't get an IFA all season and there the money sits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment