Sunday, October 27, 2013

Owner Interview: Kevin17

Salt Lake City Mustangs


WIS Name: kevin17
First Name: 
Kevin
Home State: 
Florida

Age: 57



What do you do when you’re not playing HBD or working?: Mess around on the computer with TV as background.
Favorite Teams: 

Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions, Detroit Red Wings, Notre Dame
Choose 4 people you’d like to hang out with for a night (why?): 
Jim Leyland, Willie Horton, Kirk Gibson and Al Kaline. Just to drink some beers, smoke cigs and talk baseball.
Funniest or dumbest thing that you have done in last few years: 
Recently, told my employer I might be leaving as I have applied for the Tigers managerial opening. (I was goin' for funny.)
Most Memorable WIS moment: My first amateur free agent draft. 
HBD owner that you respect/fear the most (Why?): chukc in American Baseball Union world. Every year, I know I can only get a wildcard as he will win well over 100 games so the division is out of reach.
If you could change one thing about Sweet Lou, what would it be?: Easy. When I think of Sweet Lou, I picture Lou Whitaker, not Piniella. hehehe
If you could change one thing about HBD what would it be?:Allow coaches to be fired and replaced during the season.
Bonus answer to question not asked: 
I found HBD as a result of playing Fox Fantasy Baseball. They sent me a code to try it for $5. So I did. The rest is history as I'm totally addicted to it. I have 3 teams now and have found that is just about the maximum I can play to give them all enough attention and detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment