Sunday, October 27, 2013

Owner Interview: scwoody

 Columbus Aftermath


WIS Name: scwoody
First Name: scott
Home State: Arizona
Age: 31
What do you do when you’re not playing HBD or working?: 
Really enjoy long range shooting, hunting, and hanging with my three boys.
Favorite Teams: All home teams 

Choose 4 people you’d like to hang out with for a night (why?): 

not sure, probably the President so I could tell him to go f*%# himself in person.

Funniest or dumbest thing that you have done in last few years: 

Dumbest thing is relapsing to my WIS addiction.

Most Memorable WIS moment: 

Offered a owner in the beginning of a season my best pitching prospect for a really good leadoff hitter/CF cause that was a major hole with my team. He sends me a nasty message about how Im trying to trade rape him ect. That pitcher throw's a 8 inning shutout to beat him in game 7 of the World Series.

HBD owner that you respect/fear the most (Why?): 

Not sure, I have been away for about 2 years.

If you could change one thing about Sweet Lou, what would it be?: 

Probably the mandatory 10mil for ADV Scouting.

If you could change one thing about HBD what would it be?:
better players in the draft, or diamonds in the ruff actually becoming really good ML prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment