Monday, October 28, 2013

Owner Interview: Letchkins

Chicago Racketeers

WIS Name: Letchkins
First Name: Jason
Home State: California
Age: 32


What do you do when you’re not playing HBD or working?
I started teaching yoga and rock climbing this summer. (It's not really work, it's fun. I'm an Engineer by trade)

Favorite Teams: 

Niners, Red Sox (I lived in Boston for 6 years after college)

Choose 4 people you’d like to hang out with for a night (why?): 

Mike Tyson (He'd be a blast, have fun stories), Jennifer Love Hewitt (simply for eye candy and some random fun karaoke in the middle of the night as she's apparently huge in Japan), Quentin Tarantino (As he's got to be an interesting dude based on every movie he's ever made, I'm a fan) and Michael Jordan (simply because he'd be the asshole comedic relief and is one of the most amazing athletes ever).

Funniest or dumbest thing that you have done in last few years: 

I got really drunk last Halloween and tried to organize a foursome with my fiance and her two best friends. Really fits both.

Most Memorable WIS moment: 

Winning my first and only HBD title a loooong time ago. The Tsunami were a rag tag bunch that just happened to fit the engine before they fixed it. Lots of power and speed and not much else.

HBD owner that you respect/fear the most (Why?): 

I unfortunately don't have any new rivalries yet, but in Ichiro, Heinzkill and I are starting to have one on the field.

If you could change one thing about Sweet Lou, what would it be?: 

More trash talking / involvement. Most of the talking has been mostly just drama thusfar.

If you could change one thing about HBD what would it be?: 

Individual steal settings, I hate my 10 speed, 10 BR guy getting CS all season long when the rest of the squad is fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment