Sunday, October 27, 2013

Owner Interview: Kcden

Atlanta Crackers

WIS Name: kcden
First Name: Kasey
Home State: Washington
Age: 33


What do you do when you’re not playing HBD or working?: 
Watch football, workout at the gym, play basketball... big fan of bars.

Favorite Teams: 

UW Huskies, Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, Seattle Sounders.... Seattle Sonics :(

Choose 4 people you’d like to hang out with for a night (why?): 

Two close friends and, lets say, Maynard James Keenan (He is probably pretty boring, but his outward persona seems interesting) and Russell Wilson (my wife calls him "her 2nd husband")

Funniest or dumbest thing that you have done in last few years: 

Not sure if it was funny to me, but probably was to others: I flew down to Arizona this past week to watch the Hawks and Dawgs... I did not keep myself under control for the Hawks game and I was throwing up on the entire bus-ride to the game (which had us arrive in the second quarter because the driver was retarded), then threw up on the entire bus-ride home from the game, then one last time at about 7:00 in the morning before golf, for good-measure.

Most Memorable WIS moment: 
I suppose my first GD National Chamionship a couple of years ago.

HBD owner that you respect/fear the most (Why?): 
I'm sure there are plenty of them.

If you could change one thing about Sweet Lou, what would it be?: 
I probably wouldn't limit the Prospect budget, but I am interested to see how that rule plays.

If you could change one thing about HBD what would it be?:
I would like for the Amateur Draft to be live, at least for the first 5 to 10 rounds. It doesn't HAVE to happen on one cycle... just run it over a week or two with time-limits for each pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment