Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Owner Interview


 New Orleans Voodoo Queens

WIS Name: willsauve

First Name: Will

Home State: Seattle, WA

Age: Late 30’s

What do you do when you’re not playing HBD or working?: Hang out with the kids, golf, yard work…  

Favorite Teams: Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, Oregon Ducks, Miami Hurricanes

Choose 4 people you’d like to hang out with for a night (why?): Charles Barkley, Samuel Jackson, Charlie Sheen and Mike Tyson..  It would be a very entertaining night.

Funniest or dumbest thing that you’ve done in last few years:  A buddy and I got kicked out of the Playboy Mansion..

Most Memorable WIS moment: Winning my 1st SIM title.. Was a cloned OF theme with 4 Willie May’s..

HBD owner that you respect/fear the most (Why?): Mchalesarmy, his teams are always tough to beat.. I credit my early success to him pointing me the right direction as far as DEF/Range importance.

If you could change one thing about Sweet Lou, what would it be?: I would increase the ADV scouting min to 20M.. I think too many owners are forced to go with 0 ADV scouting to compete.. I think a lot of teams are ruined by this via horrible trades and abandoned teams.


If you could change one thing about HBD what would it be?:  I would do away with the 4M incremental adjusting on Medical and Training. It sucks when a new owner takes a team full of geezers which are ruined due to the 14max at training/medical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment