Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Owner Interview

Philadelphia Athletics

WIS Name: phlsfan
First Name: Andrew
Home State: NJ
Age: 24

What do you do when you’re not playing HBD or working?: 
gym, xbox and hanging with friends

Favorite Teams: 
sixers, phillies, flyers, chargers

Choose 4 people you’d like to hang out with for a night (why?): 
Brad Lidge because what he did in 2008, George Clooney I have actually meet him and had drinks with him think I would be fun to see his life style, Aj cook (criminal minds) and Jessica alba self explanatory lol. 

Funniest or dumbest thing that you’ve done in last few years: 
I put my friend on craigslist as a joke and in the m4w section and they r actually getting married ... 

Most Memorable WIS moment: 
I took down a team in my other world who won 130 games I was 82-80 I swept them behind my pitching who threw 25 shutout innings.

HBD owner that you respect/fear the most (Why?): 
the_oat, merott he took half my lineup im paying for it and his team is killing it.

If you could change one thing about Sweet Lou, what would it be?: 
Less drama and I intend to do so since the world has appointed me commissioner.

If you could change one thing about HBD what would it be?:
Manage your team live.

No comments:

Post a Comment