Sunday, June 9, 2013

Owner Interview

Charlotte Stone Crabs
WIS Name: bigsteve12
First Name: Steven
Home State: Florida
Age: 33
What do you do when you’re not playing HBD or working?: 
raise my 14 month old, bowl, golf, take the wife out
Favorite Teams: 
Rays, Tigers
Choose 4 people you’d like to hang out with for a night (why?): 
Justin Verlander, 
Aaron Rodgers, 
Samuel L Jackson, 
Ron Paul
Funniest or dumbest thing that you’ve done in last few years: 
Went to lifeguard recertification class without sunscreen...needless to say the sun wasn't kind to me
Most Memorable WIS moment: 
making my first HBD World Series...I'd like to replace it with my first win though
HBD owner that you respect/fear the most (Why?): 
BastanRedSox..he was one of the reasons I gave this side of Wis a shot...and well he has a good run going in Rickey
If you could change one thing about Sweet Lou, what would it be?: 
dump the world chat instigators that have made people want to leave
If you could change one thing about HBD what would it be?: 
add a sensibility factor...like you wouldn't take a guy out in the 9th who has a perfect game going

No comments:

Post a Comment