11. Hamlet Podsednik - Florida - Current Level: AAA - Position: SP
Looks to be a decent SP for the 11th pick. He may struggle in the ML with his low vsR and below average rated pitches. Grade: B
12. Brutus Carpenter - Detroit- Current Level: AAA- Position: SP.
Traded to LA in season 2. Carpenter should be a decent SP4/5. He could likely pitch 200-250 innings with high BB/low SO numbers. Grade: C+
13. Midre Fernandez - Kansas City - Current Level: ML - Position: RP.
Called up in season 3. Decent set up guy who can log 100+ IP. Will have his issues with him only having 1 effective pitch. Grade: B-
14. Nelson Henry - Louisville - Current Level: UNSIGNED - Position: P Grade: N/A
15. Marino Maduro - Oakland - Current Level: AAA - Position: CF
Above average defensive CF with wheels. Wont do much with his bat but can be a terror on the base paths. Grade: C
16. Daryl Workman - Chicago - Current Level: AAA - Position: 3B
Looks to be an average skilled ML player. He could hit maybe 20 HR's with a low batting average. He has good speed with average BR ability. Grade: C
17. Brad Clement - Atlanta - Current Level: ML - Position: 3B
Was left unprotected by Atlanta in S5. Was the 1st pick (Syracuse) in the R5 draft.
Clement has good power but is mentally challenged when it comes to moving his legs (55 spd / 9 BR). Overall he is a decent value at #17 pick. Grade: C+
18. Tim Peavy - Mexico City - Current Level: AAA- Position: RP
Good value pick here. Peavy looks to be a solid set up guy who is above average in all of the important P ratings. Grade: B+
19. Vance Linebrink - Tampa bay - Current Level: AAA- Position: RP
Should be a good LR/SU guy. He has above average vsR annd Control, high velocity and #1 pitch. Grade: B+
20. Clint Newson - Helena - Current Level: UNSIGNED - Position: P